Friday, September 4, 2015

Little's Lunches

Yum
Hi there! I can't believe we're already finishing the second week of school! This summer flew by for us, and I was busy in the kitchen the whole time. I can't wait to show you what I've been up to soon. For now, let me show you what we had for lunch the first week.
I was pretty surprised when the kids requested "sandwiches. just sandwiches" in their lunchboxes. I sat down ready to get really creative for them and that's all they requested. Go figure!
Monday: Mini Turkey sliders, pistachios and sunflower seeds, prunes, veggies and ranch and a fruit snack
Tuesday: veggies, fruit salad, ranch, crackers and turkey
Wednesday: Turkey Sliders, carrots, prunes, hard boiled eggs and a fruit snack
Thursday: Egg Salad Sandwiches, green apple fennel slaw and applesauce. After I made these I realized my sandwich sized boxes had cracked lids so I used a baggie and ordered another set of yumboxes. I can't wait to get them!!
Friday: Turkey, granola and yogurt, sunflower seeds, pineapple, hard boiled eggs and baby carrots. I didn't realize until this lunch was made how yellow/brown it was! The kids are really loving the little animal "picks" and get excited to see which ones I hid in their boxes that day. They were cheap and really cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet and Spicy Coconut Shrimp Tropical Flatbread

My second entry for Sam's Fresh Salsa Blogger contest only has 8 ingredients, takes less than 20 minutes from start to finish to make an...