Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Bai's Bunny Patch Smoothie

Yum
Friday morning I was having my coffee and browsing facebook when I noticed that Bai had posted the winners of their smoothie contest on their home page. Lucky for me I was one of them! I won the Most Creative prize with my carrot cake inspired smoothie. When I tasted Bai for the first time I really loved the coconut flavor and I immediately started thinking of how I could transform it into a smoothie with the flavors of my son's favorite dessert- Carrot Cake 
They sent me the cutest email too:
After sorting through over 150 winners, we just could not ignore your recipe. Congratulations on winning "Most Creative" in our Bai 5 Smoothie Challenge.
Along with eternal glory, you've also won:
$100 gift card to Whole Food's and 10 cases of Bai (booya!)
Nothing like finding out you're a blending champion to kick off the weekend right?
Cheers,
Georgie & the Bai Team
Bai's Bunny Patch
 1 bottle Bai5 Molokai Coconut
1/4 cup pitted dates
1 Tablespoon wholemeal flax seed
1/2 cup baby carrots
2/3 cup frozen pineapple chunks
1 frozen banana
2 cups ice
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon

Blend all ingredients together until smooth.

1 Tablespoon toasted coconut for topping

Top with toasted coconut. Serves 2.

If you'd like to see the other winning recipes follow this link

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet and Spicy Coconut Shrimp Tropical Flatbread

My second entry for Sam's Fresh Salsa Blogger contest only has 8 ingredients, takes less than 20 minutes from start to finish to make an...