Friday, August 8, 2014

Blessings and Blueberries

Yum
I have hit a bit of a lucky streak lately and I'm loving every minute of it! I have a lot of exciting news to share starting with this sweet gem.:
Hi Lauren,
Congratulations! You have been selected as the 1st place winner in Our State's Blueberry Recipe Collection presented by the NC Blueberry Council.
$500 prize
 
I am so thrilled that the North Carolina Blueberry Council loved my Blueberry Brie Stuffed French Toast With Blueberry Rosemary Syrup as much as my family did! An easy to make, sweet and savory update of a breakfast favorite this first place winning recipe blends the smooth flavor of Brie with the sweet Hawaiian bread, rosemary, and of course blueberries!
Be sure to download the entire recipe collection HERE
 
Apparently, blueberries and I have a little thing going on. If you need any more blueberry inspiration check out these delicious ways to use them up:
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet and Spicy Coconut Shrimp Tropical Flatbread

My second entry for Sam's Fresh Salsa Blogger contest only has 8 ingredients, takes less than 20 minutes from start to finish to make an...